Senior Account Manager
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Senior Account Manager to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Senior Account Manager (SAM) serves as the primary contact for BrightView's clients. They build and sustain long-term relationships, focusing on both client retention and ancillary sales, while providing oversight for field operations. The Senior Account Manager supervises the Production Manager, who directly manages all field operations and Associate Account Managers. They are responsible for coaching and developing these team members.
You’d be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with customers
- Developing and maintaining a schedule to perform “site walkthroughs” during formal meetings with customers to ensure quality and service expectations are met
- Leading, facilitating or assisting in the resolution of customer problems or concerns
- Proactively presenting site enhancement ideas to existing customers
- Ensuring renewals of each current account within the customer portfolio
- Identifying and pursuing opportunities to sell ancillary services
- Generating referrals from the existing client base and communicate these to the Business Developer
- Developing accurate estimates and takeoffs for both new and existing clients as needed
- Supervising the Production Manager in field operations and the Associate Account Managers in customer relationship development
- Communicating regularly with the Production Manager to ensure client needs and expectations are consistently met or exceeded
- Training and developing junior team members
- Ensuring branch financial goals are met by maintaining acceptable gross margins for base contract work and ancillary services
- Participating in branch meetings and assist the Branch Manager or Assistant Branch Manager in overall leadership of branch
- Maintaining satisfactory Accounts Receivable levels
- Coordinating with the Branch Administrator to ensure branch databases are consistently updated with current client information
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by the Branch Manager
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of 2 year degree in a business-related field or equivalent experience in a service industry
- Minimum of 5 years of prior customer service, management, and leadership experience within an organization, the landscaping industry or local marketplace
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Ability to travel
- Knowledge in practices related to landscape maintenance services
- Knowledge of the horticultural requirements for plant material found in the local market
- Ability to coach and develop teams
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.