Enhancement Crew Leader - Plant Installation & Care
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for an Enhancement Crew Leader – Plant Installation & Care to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
You’d create beautiful environments by providing landscape maintenance support to a variety of industrial, commercial, and/or public properties. You’d safely operate commercial grade landscaping equipment and ensure the upkeep of plant material and other landscaping elements.
You’d be responsible for:
- Plant Identification
- Installation of annual flowers
- Watering and maintenance of annual flowers (including but not limited to weeding / dead heading / pruning, plant health care assessments and other duties as assigned)
- Maintaining a schedule, and ensuring service expectations are met
- Occasionally leading a crew of 3-5 people
- Ensuring all crew members perform their work safely and in accordance with company policies
- Planting and maintaining flower beds, and applying mulch
- Performing weeding by hand or using a garden hoe or hula hoe
- Operation of various power tools, ie: backpack blower, rototiller
- Building vendor relationships
- Assisting with Enhancements and Snow Removal operations
- Maintaining a polite, friendly, responsive demeanor with guests and customers
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 2 years or more of landscape install experience
- 1 year (minimum) experience managing 2+ person crew
- At least one year of experience in lawn care and landscaping a must; supervisory experience desired.
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.