Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for an Associate to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
BrightView Design Group is looking to build upon our existing team capabilities with a Associate for our team. This position is an excellent opportunity for an individual seeking a creative, collaborative office culture with significant opportunities for long-term professional growth. We are focused on finding a creative and passionate design professional to help continue to grow our practice and broaden our geographic influence.
You’d be responsible for:
- Leading multiple projects
- Traveling to meet with clients
- Actively participating in industry organizations representing BrightView
- Leading studio wide initiatives
- Actively mentoring the studio team members.
- Working closely with studio, pre-construction, and construction colleagues from Conceptual Design through Construction Administration
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience working in a planning and landscape architecture firm.
- Significant understanding of development practices related to the residential, retail and commercial development including experience with entitlement process management.
- Significant experience in coordination and management of multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Demonstrated experience in client management and relationship building.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in landscape architecture, urban design, and/or planning is required.
- Professional licensure (registered landscape architect and/or certified planner) is desired.
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.