Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your team. We’re looking for a Designer to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
BrightView Design Group is looking to build upon our existing team capabilities with a Designer for our team. This position is an excellent opportunity for an individual seeking a creative, collaborative office culture with significant opportunities for long-term professional growth. We are focused on finding a creative and passionate design professional to help continue to grow our practice and broaden our design capabilities and portfolio.
You’d be responsible for:
- Designing and collaborating on design efforts with the team
- Drafting and document preparation
- Preparing and leading graphic presentations
- Participating in all aspects of a project, with a range of activities
- Collaborating with team members
- Working in a team, and demonstrating a strong work ethic
- Providing support to Project Designers, and Senior Designers
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Experience working in a landscape architecture firm
- Strong communication and listening skills
- AutoCAD proficiency
- Graphics proficiency (3D modeling, hand drawings, other)
- Design process and graphics familiarity
- Ability to evaluate and select materials and products
- Exceptional Presentation Skills
- Personally engaged in activities that show Leadership
- Hand Drawing / Rendering Skills
- Interest in landscape systems such as 3D, technical systems including - constructability, grading, sections, etc.
- Confidence, self-assured - Well Spoken can enter a room and provide opinions
- Experience leading (ASLA Student Chapters etc.)
- Adobe Creative Suite proficiency
- Proficiency with BIM Software, Revit, Rhino, Auto Desk 3DS Max, LandFX, Sketch-up, Enscape, Lumion or equal.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in landscape architecture is required.
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit team who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a team of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your team?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.