BVG Marketing Coordinator
BrightView is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to support its Landscape Architecture and Construction division. The right candidate is responsible for identifying, pursuing and winning new business, as well as implementing marketing programs designed to foster long-standing customer relationships and build the BrightView brand. Collaborating closely with a national sales and corporate marketing team, as well as with local design and construction branches, the Coordinator will leverage traditional and digital marketing initiatives to tell and visually depict the brand story, foster new and existing customer relationships, build proposals and presentations, and strive to increase win rates for new business pursuits. This job is fast-paced and deadline-driven, perfect for a strong, innovative, motivated multi-tasker who seeks to learn, grow, and have fun.
Responsibilities cover a broad range of marketing activities, including but not limited to:
- Build proposals, brochures and presentations for new business pursuits, including project managing production schedule, liaising with operations and sales teams, formulating theme and messaging, writing and editing content and designing marketing materials.
- Write/edit copy and manage design/development of a range of marketing communications materials, including but not limited to advertisements, flyers, collateral, proposals, brochures, presentations, Webinars, invitations, project profiles, employee biographies, videos, client newsletters, award entries, thought leadership and email marketing content.
- Assist in the development of websites and digital marketing campaigns, as well as support social media content development including Instagram and LinkedIn. Create and keep current a library of boilerplate content for proposals.
- Coordinate photography shoots, including photographer identification, location scouting, release form fulfillment and photography review.
- Maintain a photography database of completed project work for the Design and Development division.
- Support the implementation of trade shows, conferences and events (2-3 per year.)
Minimum Skills and Qualifications:
- Well-organized, extremely detail oriented and self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grammatical, proofreading and editing abilities
- Strong graphic design skills and experience translating ideas into visual graphics
- Strong computer literacy (word processing, graphics and presentations)
- Knowledge of the A/E/C industry preferred and marketing fundamentals
- Work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment with the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a decentralized team environment remotely with team members outside of home office
- Reliable, dependable and punctual
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- 1-3 years of marketing experience, including digital marketing
- 1-3 years of A/E/C industry experience – large, multi-office firm experience preferred
- 1-3 years of marketing support for new business development writing proposals and presentations
- Marketing Automation – Elementary understanding of Hubspot preferred
- Adobe InDesign Creative Cloud– Intermediate skill
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator Creative Cloud– Intermediate skill
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook) – Intermediate to advanced skill
Other Considerations for this Role
- Occasional travel to regional offices and jobsites
- Denver, CO
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.