Regional Equipment Manager (Fleet Operations)
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Regional Equipment Manager to join our team.
You’d be responsible for:
- Leadership of truck and trailer fleet
- Management of monthly documentation tracking and inspection.
- Quarterly review with DVP and RM. Written action plans.
- Securing and management of support vendors for all assigned branches
- Keep and maintain dealer organizational chart
- Diagnostic support and vendor liaison for major repairs for all assigned branches
- Leadership in annual evaluation of fleet for retirement
- Leadership and organization of truck and trailer disposal process
- Revolving bi-annual inspection of trucks and trailer to confirm monthly inspection reports, DOT compliance and truck/trailer files for all assigned branches
- Implementation and ongoing management of Exmark Trade-in program for designated branches
- Assure conformance to trade-in program and processes
- Timely management and consolidation of process measures of assigned branches
- On-going leadership and training of branches on Exmark trade-in process
- Manage dealer relationships, parts pricing, and trade-in process to assure high level of service to branches and successful 35% residual trade-in
- Provide guidance and expertise to achieve desired equipment usage levels
- Consolidate and analyze divisional data to report to DEM team
- Expendable Equipment Management
- Documentation and tracking of branch and regional expendable equipment
- Leadership of single point of order for new equipment
- Training of branch teams on expendable equipment use and repair
- Leadership of annual equipment audit
- Development retirement equipment list for preliminary budget.
- Management of audit process and documents
- Manage equipment disposal process
- Leadership, implementation of company-wide equipment improvement, standardization and testing initiatives for their specific regions and branches.
- Wheel meter study
- Truck and Trailer improvement initiative
- Expendable equipment tracking
- Leadership, management of company snow equipment
- Pre-season snow preparation and documentation (trucks, plows, spreaders, expendable equipment)
- Management of Skid Steer rental program
- Snow equipment training
- Post season snow storage and documentation (trucks, plows, spreaders, expendable equipment)
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Good leadership and training ability
- Strong organizational skills
- Good computer skills (run reports, work with spreadsheets, Excel, email)
- Extremely disciplined in managing key administrative processes
- Problem solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with Company and outside vendors; relationship builder
- Financial – understanding of P&L, AP, Purchase Order, Billing
- Strong negotiation and purchasing skills
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Technically strong mechanical knowledge for both on road and off road equipment.
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.