Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We currently have a full time position available for a Project Engineer who will partner with our estimating team and Field Operations teams to ensure that all development projects are managed according to Company guidelines.
What you’ll do:
- Learning and assisting the Project Manager with managing the production of our high quality service.
- Reviewing take-offs with estimating team.
- Managing document control including change orders, billings, field production tracking, purchasing documentation and contract administration.
- Preparing reports and information as requested.
- Coordinating between branch administrative office team, field employees, sales team estimating team and branch management on a regular basis.
- Working closely with clients, vendors, sub-contractors and employees ensuring exceptional customer service and quality at all times.
Skills we're seeking:
- Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite Word, Excel and Outlook
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in construction industry including heavy highway, civil engineering firm, concrete or structural engineering
- + Plus- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture, Civil Engineering, Construction Science, Construction Management
- Strong work ethic
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Customer service experience
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.