Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for an Irrigation Laborer to join our team.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with commercial irrigation systems
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Ability to pre-fabricate sub-assemblies as per sample provided by foreman
- Ability to assist trenching / digging operator if / when need
- Understanding of how to cut, glue lateral line pipe, fitting , cut and assemble drip tubing, fitting
- Capability of hand back filling
- Ability to work & multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong work ethics
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Ability to work in extreme conditions – temperatures may exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Ability to load/unload trailer (up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
- Work in/or about situations near direct automotive traffic
- Work near or about natural bodies of water
- Work 8+ hours per day with applicable breaks x 5 days/week (some overtime/weekend work required)
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.