Field Marketing Manager
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, adapting and executing highly effective marketing programs to increase market awareness, generate demand, accelerate pipeline, activate partners and grow sales within their business unit. This role will partner with key stakeholders including sales/national accounts, corporate marketing, and operations to define and execute local and national metrics-driven campaigns and promote internal and external BrightView brand identity.
You’d be responsible to:
- Lead marketing program development from concept creation through to execution
- Support internal teams with client-focused marketing materials and campaigns designed to drive new business and client loyalty
- Write/edit copy and manage design/development of a range of marketing communications materials, including but not limited to, print collateral, website, presentations, videos, client newsletters, and email marketing content
- Increase brand preference by increasing awareness in key customer segments through direct and indirect marketing activities
- Develop, execute and expand on a broad range of integrated inbound and outbound marketing campaigns, programs and promotions to acquire new customers, expand and retain the installed base, generate net new pipeline and accelerate sales opportunities already in pipeline, ensuring that all such activity is closely aligned to sales priorities
- Complete and provide weekly, documented program status updates; including timelines, resource allocations, budgets, and open issues
- Assist in analyzing and reporting marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, ROMI, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Business or related field
- Established project management skills and expertise in program development processes including timeline management, coordination of resources, and budget management for external vendors and internal partners
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Marketing Automation (HubSpot preferred) and CRM (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Strong understanding of digital marketing tools including PPC, SEO, and social media marketing
- Tech savvy with an aptitude for maximizing technology for communications, work flow and to promote the business
- Innovative problem solver with the ability to navigate complex situations
- Ability to self-start and manage workload independently
- Familiarity and proven experience with web design (or managing web design) and HTML
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Minimum of 3 years of business-to-business marketing experience
- Experience working with Drupal CMS a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics preferred
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.