Associate Branch Manager
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for an Associate Branch Manager to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Associate Branch Manager (ABM) is responsible for supporting the Branch Manager in the successful operation of the branch. ABMs ensure quality and efficient landscape management for BrightView's clients while achieving the company’s goals of consistently improving market share and meeting financial targets. This role will directly manage 3+ client service teams.
You’d be responsible for:
- Developing long-term relationships and communicate on a regular basis with key clients
- Inspecting key client properties to monitor performance and overall job quality
- Ensuring BrightView's existing accounts are renewed each year
- Coordinating and manage client service teams
- Assisting Branch Manager in the performance of financial and accounting tasks, as required:
- Develop annual budgets
- Work with Controller to accurately track branch performance
- Ensure billing is completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure all contracts are executed correctly
- Ensure proper use and care of all branch assets
- Identifying staffing needs
- Monitoring branch safety record and implement methods to improve safe workplace practices
- Monitoring and guiding Supervisors as they train Crew Leaders and Crew Members
- Implementing and enforcing policies and procedures as issued by BrightView
- Assisting the Branch Manager in the performance of sales tasks, as required, including but not limited to:
- Ensure new sales goals for the branch are properly budgeted
- Work with the Business Developer to ensure those goals are met or exceeded
- Identify prospects to meet sales goals and communicate to Business Developer
- Understand and accurately estimate jobs
- Ensuring proper paperwork is completed for all employee changes and hires
- Communicating with, counsel, train, discipline, review, and develop growth plan(s) for employees
You might be a good fit if you have:
- A minimum of 4 years of supervisory experience in the landscape or related industry
- A minimum of a 2 year degree in a business-related field or equivalent experience in a service industry
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.