Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Carpenter to join our team.
You’d be responsible for:
- Studying specifications in blueprints, sketches or building plans to prepare projects layout and determine dimensions and material required to build:
- Wood Cladding
- Screen Walls
- Structures to pour concrete
- Measure and mark cutting lines on materials
- Use ruler, pencil, chalk, and marking gauge
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment
- Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saw
You might be a good fit if you have:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to pass pre -employment drug screening, physical and criminal background check.
- Able to stand, walk, use hands and fingers to manipulate objects or controls, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl.
- Able to work extended hours if needed.
- Able to work in all weather conditions.
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.