Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking an Agronomic Technician with chemical fertilization or pesticide industry application experience to work at our golf courses. The ideal applicant will be a self-starter and have a stable work history.
What you'll do:
- Experience with chemical or spray applications
- Must obtain and maintain state sanctioned pesticide applicator license within 6 months of entry into this job
- Post-secondary education in turf science or a related field
- Maintain a valid Driver’s License
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to operate efficiently and safely at all times
- Ability to prioritize daily work schedule based on minimal supervision
- Ability to perform other cultural applications on golf course as needed - assist with aerifications, applying seed to designated areas, sand topdressing applications
- Physical demands are required for this position and might include, but are not limited to:
- Heavy lifting up to 50 pounds
- Regular exposure to outside environment including rain, cold, sun, or night
- Repetitive movement- standing, walking, twisting, turning, bending, squatting, stooping
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a benefit
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.