Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Concrete Finisher to join our team.
You’d be responsible for:
- Smoothing and finishing surfaces of poured concrete, such as walks, sidewalks, roads or curbs using a variety of hand and power tools
- Aligning forms for sidewalks, curbs or gutter; patch voids; use saws to cut saw expansion joints; check the forms that holds the concrete to ensure that they are properly constructed
- Setting and aligning the forms that hold concrete to the desired pitch and depth
- Spreading, leveling & smoothing concrete, using rake, shovel, hand or power trowel, hand or power screed and float
- Molding expansion joints and edges, using edging tools, jointers and straightedge
- Monitoring how the wind, heat or cold affect the curing of the concrete throughout the entire process
- Producing rough concrete surface using broom operate power vibrator to compact concrete
- Sprinkling colored marble or stone chips, powered steel or coloring powder over surface to produce desired design or pattern
- Cutting metal division strips and press them into terrazzo base to form desired design or pattern
- Fabricating concrete beams, columns and panels
- Installing anchor bolds, steel plate door sills and other fixtures in freshly poured concrete and or pattern or stamp to surface to provide a decorative finish
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Strong work ethic
- Knowledge of blueprints
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.