Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Landscape Services Intern (graduate) as a Capstone Externship. This will be a Hospitality Focused Internship at a top client in the Florida Keys Market.
What you’ll do:
The rotational will include the following:
- Exterior Maintenance – get exposure to what our Landscape Crews do on a day to day basis by shadowing one our our Production Managers.
- Account Management – Shadow BrightView Account Managers in Maintenance and Irrigation
- Agronomic Review – Shadow a Spray Technician
- Irrigation – Understand the various parts of the irrigation system; go on property inspection; put together a work order; Irrigation troubleshooting
- Shadow a Landscape Enhancements team to see how ancillary projects are bid and installed
Skills we’re seeking:
- Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Self-motivated to work on tasks
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Must have a strong work ethic
Preferred Educational Status
- Pursuing a bachelors or associates degree in any areas of Hospitality or Horticulture such as the following: Landscape Architecture, Agriculture-Business, Landscape Design or Plant Science
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter highlighting your availability to start and your approximate end date for an 8-10 week Summer Internship program. Also, please state what other geographic locations you may be interested in working in and whether you will need some assistance with housing.
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.