Regional Finance Manager
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Regional Finance Manager to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
BrightView offers a dynamic and challenging work environment for motivated Finance professionals. This position provides the unique opportunity to build and develop analytical skills.
You’d be responsible for:
- Partnering with the regional team to provide subject matter expertise, measure key metrics, and provide insights to operational leaders to drive desired outcomes
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Managing through profit & loss statements and synthesize trends and identify areas of opportunity
- Identifying trends in financial performance and provide recommendations for improvement
- Routine communication with all levels of the organization relating to financial close, forecasting, job performance and other issues and deliverables
- Performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance.
- Adhoc financial reporting and analysis as needed
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Finance, Accounting, Business or related Bachelor's degree; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of P&L analysis experience
- Experience in a matrix organization
- Expertise with excel modeling and utilization of financial systems
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Proficiency PowerPoint presentations and other financial software
- Precise, deadline-driven, mature-minded, organized, communicative and creative team member
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to influence and persuade
- Ability to travel as needed to support operations regionally (Southeast)
- Proactive, independent, flexible team player
- Ability to train and provide direction on financial concepts with the operational team
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.