Landscaping Crew Leader
Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Crew Leader. The Crew Leader will be responsible for executing site level tasks on BrightView’s client sites. The crew leader will direct the work of 2-5 other employees and ensure assigned tasks are completed safely, efficiently, and to the quality standards set by BrightView and BrightView’s clients. Crew Leaders will oversee crews working in varying service lines including basic maintenance, landscape installation, and supportive services like irrigation, seasonal color management, and chemical applications.
What you'll do:
- Maintain a schedule and ensure service expectations are met
- Surface customer problems or concerns and report back to Production Manager
- Proactively assist in resolving issues with customer service when needed
- Ensure work is performed safely and in accordance with company policies
- Communicate regularly with Production Manager to ensure client needs and expectations are consistently met or exceeded
- Deliver services as specified on client sites
- Work to identify more efficient ways to perform work
- Coordinate service execution with Production Manager
- Oversee day to day site operations and delegate work to crew team members
- Provide Production Manager feedback on crew member(s)
- Working with Production Manager, help to develop and train crew members
- Ensure equipment preventative maintenance is performed as needed and equipment is in good working order
- Participate in branch meetings as directed
- Accurately capture and turn in crew time logs
- Log equipment usage and maintenance cycles
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by Branch Leadership
Skills we're seeking:
- 2 or 4 year degree preferred or equivalent experience in a landscape-related field
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.