Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Concrete Leadman to join our team.
You’d be responsible for:
- Coordinating and supervising activities of workers and construction needs for all phases
- Inspecting blueprints for determining various aspects of structure
- Scheduling materials with purchasing agent
- Communicating daily with project manager of any changes in field that will delay project schedule
- Allotting workers to their respective duties and making sure that they have the appropriate training and tools so that they can execute their jobs accurately
- Meeting company compliance reporting requirements including accident and incident reports, weekly tailgate meetings, site inspections and daily timekeeping requirements
- Ensuring regulatory needs and safety measures are maintained
- Assessing the fastest and easiest way to complete a job without sacrificing quality of the work being done
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Strong work ethic
- Knowledge of blueprints
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Bilingual (Spanish)
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.