Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Staff Estimator to join our team.
You’d be responsible for:
- Gathering, calculating and compiling take off data for use in bid proposal estimates
- Preparing routine estimates under the supervision of the Project Estimator, Senior Estimator, Chief Estimator or Pre-Construction Manager
- Maintaining current and accurate information on prices from suppliers and subcontractors
- Utilizing standard estimate computer software to present information to management
- Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of 2 years of construction experience for landscape and irrigation projects
- Experience with HCSS
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture, Civil Engineering, Construction Science, Construction Management or related
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Proficiency with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong work ethic
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service experience
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Proficiency with On-Screen Take-Off not required but considered a positive
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.