Orlando, FloridaAPPLY NOW
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Senior Vice President (SVP) for our Central Florida Market (Can be Tampa or Orlando Florida based).
The Senior Vice President will Influence peers and subordinates to achieve goals for the company. They will work collaboratively and cross-functionally to develop strategies as well as implement tactical plans for growing revenue. The Regional SVP is responsible for all aspects of leading and building a team that delivers results within sales, customer retention, revenue growth, asset management, and employee relations.
What you'll do:
- Focused on developing and executing on core business processes that are built around the branch team and customer needs.
- Encourages communication across all business functions, and empower teams to learn and grow.
- Focuses on customer needs and team member support/development drive success; expected to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and internal operators
- Fiscally and strategically responsible for the Region’s goals
- Provides the vision and strategic direction of the Regions
Skills we're seeking:
- Experience in management role, leading a multi-million dollar business, a strong business acumen and service orientation
- Demonstrated ability to enhance organizational effectiveness through expertise in talent management and leadership development skills;
- Constructive approach to dealing with conflict; strong mediation skills;
- Ability to draw on diverse sources of information (competitor, industry, economic) to develop strategies and identify business opportunities;
- Interpersonal skills including ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with a broad group of stakeholders in order to foster trust and influence key decisions
- Acts with integrity and strong ethics to foster trust at all levels. Fosters and supports the principles and core values of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of skills and experience required
- 10+ years experience leading a Region or area of a service business that included P&L responsibility.
- Experience leading geographically disbursed teams.
- Excellent communication skills (written, spoken, listening, presenting)
- Competitive salary with annual performance bonus
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.