Vice President & General Manager
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Vice President & General Manager to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
You’d be responsible for the profitable growth of your market’s branches, a business unit with a combined average revenue of thirty to fifty million dollars annually. You’d use your leadership and branch building capabilities to cultivate relationships with key strategic clients and business partners. And, you’d build innovation and efficiencies in branch capabilities, enhancing your market’s ability to excel.
You’d be responsible for:
- Delivering the market’s budget and plan, managing P&L, and performance
- Developing and retaining a skilled team, and cultivating a deep talent pipeline
- Ensuring branches understand the market’s strategy and resources (tools, talent and equipment), are effectively deployed across the market
- Leading your branches’ employee engagement, safety, compliance, talent selection and development
- Effectively communicating and driving organizational change
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Significant experience leading in a matrixed environment in a dispersed service-oriented business
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience leading a market or area of a service business that included P&L responsibility
- Experience leading geographically disbursed teams
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Demonstrated success in sales
- Proven success rapidly building rapport with clients and employees
- Excellent communication skills (written, spoken, listening, presenting)
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.