Recruiting Coordinator (Summer Intern)
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Human Resources Intern to join our team.
You’d be responsible for:
The intern will be exposed to the following work though the partnership with Human Resources team:
- Communicating to internal and external clients and colleagues with a high level of professionalism, confidentiality, and diplomacy
- Assisting with reporting, gathering and tracking data to evaluate trends and presenting outcomes
- Assisting with electronic file audits and data entry in compliance with policies and procedures
- Providing general administrative support to align with HR projects and initiatives
- Working on special projects and tasks as assigned
You might be a good fit if you:
- Pursuing a 4 year college degree program focused on Business, Human Resources Management, Sociology, Organizational Development, Organizational Psychology, or similar study area.
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Academic, work experience or exposure to Human Resources and project management
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Self-motivated, adaptable to a dynamic environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional team members
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Attention to detail and willingness to roll-up sleeves to get the job done
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.