Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
- Coordinate and supervise activities of workers and construction needs for all phases.
- Inspect blueprints for determining various aspects of structure.
- Schedule materials with purchasing agent.
- Communicate daily with project manager of any changes in field that will delay project schedule.
- Allotting workers to their respective duties and making sure that they have the appropriate training and tools so that they can execute their jobs accurately.
- Meet company compliance reporting requirements including accident and incident reports, weekly tailgate meetings, site inspections and daily timekeeping requirements.
- Ensure regulatory needs and safety measures are maintained.
- Assess the fastest and easiest way to complete a job without sacrificing quality of the work being done
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Strong work ethic
- Knowledge of blueprints
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
What We Offer:
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(K) and other benefits
- Energetic, focused and collaborative work environment
- Competitive salary wage $23.00 - $26.00 per hour
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.