Construction Project Engineer
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Project Engineer II to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
A Project Engineer supports our project management team on large scale commercial landscape construction projects.
You’d be responsible for:
- Working with the construction team to ensure that all construction services are delivered according to contract specifications, on budget, according to schedule and with a high standard of quality
- Reviewing take-offs with estimating team
- Managing document control including submittals, change orders, field production tracking, purchasing documentation and contract administration
- Preparing reports and information as requested
- Coordinating between branch administrative office team, field employees, sales team, estimating team and branch management on a regular basis
- Working closely with clients, vendors, sub-contractors and employees; ensuring exceptional customer service and quality at all times
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture or Construction Management a plus but not a requirement
- Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) CMiC
- Minimum of 5 year of experience in construction industry
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Strong work ethic
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Customer service experience
- Bilingual (Spanish)
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.#LI-KK1