Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Field Mechanic to join our team.
You’d be responsible for:
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing equipment primarily on job sites (skid steers, trenchers, mini-excavators, grading tractors, loaders, fleet vehicles, etc)
- Developing a good working relationship with field Foremen and Operators to meet their needs by providing properly operating and safe equipment
- Documenting equipment issues and repairs
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in construction equipment and vehicle repair, on-site troubleshooting, and diagnostics
- Valid Driver’s License
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
- Work 8+ hours per day with applicable breaks x 5 days/week (some overtime/weekend work required)
- Ability to lift and carry 40 lbs.
- Ability to load/unload trailers (up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
- Practice workplace safety
- Must be punctual and reliable
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.