Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Site Superintendent to join our team.
You’d be responsible for:
- Managing field operations for commercial site development projects form inception through completion.
- Help managing multiple projects
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Have knowledge of heavy iron equipment
- Knowledge of OSHA Standards
- Able to read and understand blue prints and specs
- Minimum of 5 years in commercial landscape installation.
- Must have a valid driver license
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in equipment operating and maintenance
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) is a plus
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.