Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Spray Technician with chemical fertilization or pesticide industry experience to work with our commercial customers. The ideal applicant will be a self starter and have a stable work history.
Skills we're seeking:
- Minimum 1 year experience with chemical or spray applications
- Ability to manage projects according to contract and budget
- Customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to operate efficiently and safely at all times
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.