Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
The Regional Sales Coordinator supports new business development efforts in an assigned region as part of a network of regional sales coordinators that provide administrative, sales reporting and other duties as assigned to meet our growth objectives. The ideal candidate will be a critical thinker and problem solver capable of working independently and often self-directed. Exceptional organizational, communication, project management skills and impeccable attention to detail are a must for success in this role.
What you’ll do:
- Support Sales Leadership in national and regional execution of sales efforts by planning and coordinating activities, scheduling meetings, recording action items, preparing monthly business review presentations, supporting sales planning, coordinating travel, and administering onboarding needs of new team members while partnering with HR and other functional groups.
- Works with other functional groups and departments to include HR, IT, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Communications, and the National Sales Team.
- Ensure all paperwork is submitted in a timely manner and obtainment of 100% compliance on measured activities.
- Regional power-user, trainer and administrator of Salesforce CRM to include monitoring daily usage, data integrity and completeness and providing training as necessary. Generates standard reports and develops customized reporting templates to provide status of sales opportunities by process and macro increments.
- Analyze and coordinate RFP/RFQ/RFI documents and responses by gathering key data upon receipt of solicitation, assisting in the development of routine responses, providing standard boilerplate responses when appropriate, and taking the lead in developing proposals for opportunities more strategic in nature. Ensures accuracy and consistency of look of all materials (proposals, presentations).
- Ensure all Regional Sales Team news is communicated. (i.e. Assemble, Create, Write, Edit and Distribute)
- Assist in the composing or editing of personalized correspondence (i.e. e-mails, letters) to clients or prospective clients as requested by the Regional Sales Team.
- Track information regularly regarding competitors of the company’s lines of business, vertical markets, and key engagement buying groups.
- Communicates with external parties (clients, prospects, 3rd parties) and internal staff on an ongoing basis.
- Serve as first line of support for sales team members for processes, tools and information exclusive of personnel matters.
- Organize and manage the Lead Referral Program to ensure accuracy and timeliness of processing
- Access and manage customer portals (both external and internal)
- Manage the commission reports and calculators—work with sales team to ensure accuracy and timeliness of processing
- Communicate with and collect data from branch teams when necessary
- Provide training when necessary for branch teams.
- Drive activities between the Regional Sales Team & Marketing Team: supply and distribution of sales support materials including but not limited to brochures, mailers, presentations, white papers, client lists, references, and templates.
- Work with Regional Marketing Lead to maintain inventory of central repository of images, promotional products and other items customary to use by the sales organization.
- Perform web based research in support of new business development activities.
- Create cold call lists and scripts and be willing to participate in executing same. Track results, follow-up actions, etc. Conduct outbound telemarketing calls as directed to aid in appointment setting.
- Arrange, coordinate and manage attendance of conferences, conventions, and trade shows.
Skills we’re seeking:
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in a fast-paced business environment; preference in a multi-person and geographically dispersed Sales Team or Sales Leadership support role.
- Minimum 2 year college degree in business, communications or marketing. Four-year degree preferred.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Team player with ability to take direction and work independently when needed
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be flexible to ever changing business needs and priorities
- Ability to work cross functionally across all levels of management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications; Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills a must.
- Experience with project manager software and graphics suites a plus.
- Salesforce.com or similar CRM experience required
- Experience generating reports on Salesforce.com or similar CRM report writers
- CRM Database, Marketing Automation (e-Mail function - constant contact, mailchimp, etc.)
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Paid time off (15 PTO Days)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.