Tree Care Crew Leader (CDL Driver)
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Tree Care Crew Leader to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
We’ll look to you to ensure efficiency and that client standards are attained. You’ll conduct site inspections, provide hands-on leadership, and provide guidance for soil, planting, watering and insect control. You’ll also drive and maintain our vehicles, train personnel with a strong emphasis on safety, and handle schedules, and review charts and reports.
You’d be responsible for:
- Supervising the tree care service activities of the crew – ensuring that all crew members have the required safety material, that the crews have the training and tools needed to complete the job and that the crews are operating safely at all times
- Reviewing and managing crew schedules
- Completing a pre-trip inspection report each day before dispatch for all Class B equipment.
- Coordinating with branch management, customers and employees as needed
- Using tree & landscaping tools and operating heavy equipment as needed
- Safely driving crews to and from jobs, adhering to Company’s safety policy and ensuring that the public will be safe while in contact with crews
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 3 years’ experience
- Good Driver’s License
- CDL license class B
- Experience managing a crew consisting of climbers and grounds men or related services
- Supervisory experience
- Medical card and first aid plus CPR certification card at time of hire
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Good work ethic
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Familiarity with the techniques and equipment used in landscaping.
- Ability to handle the physicality of our work: weather conditions, heavy lifting (30-80 pounds), and extensive walking.
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.