Tree Care CDL Driver
We are looking for a CDL driver to join our Tree Care department for a position with tree services. Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a CDL Driver Class A to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The CDL driver is responsible for operating a commercial vehicle from one job site to another. The driver will report to the office every morning for pre-trip inspections. After inspections the driver is sent to pick up loads at various storage yards. There are no off site trips over 30 miles. The driver must adhere to all Driver Safety and Laws set by the state and BrightView policy. Driver must maintain and organize all daily load tickets. Must adhere to all check in and check out procedures. The driver is required to show up on time and work required days.
You’d be responsible for:
- Operating commercial vehicles to, from and around job site
- Performing daily safety and maintenance check on vehicle
- Minimal manual labor required
- Loading and unloading truck
- Maintaining vehicle to proper safety and cleanliness standards set forth by the company
- Maintaining set routes and set time tables for daily routes
- Maintaining and organize all daily load tickets
- Practicing workplace safety
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Class A driver’s license
- Current Medical Card and must be self-identified with Department of Public Safety
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience driving tandem dump trucks
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Ability to adhere to proper DOT inspections and daily paper work
- Work in/or about situations near direct automotive traffic
- Work near or about natural bodies of water
- Work 8+ hours per day with applicable breaks x 5 days/week (some overtime/weekend work required)
- Ability to work between the hours of 6:30am – 6:30pm. Hours dependent on material demands.
- Ability to work some Saturdays as needed
- Ability to work in extreme conditions (temperatures exceeding 100° F)
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 40 lbs. (mulch, fertilizer, etc.) as needed
- Ability to load/unload (up to 50 lbs.) vehicle
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
- Ability to work with a safety first attitude
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.