Vice President, Regional Finance
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Vice President, Regional Finance to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
We’re currently seeking a Vice President, Regional Finance to serve as the leader for the financial function for their assigned region and as a business partner to the regional SVP. This is a key support function to the corporate finance team.
You’d be responsible for:
- Possessing strong financial acumen with the demonstrated ability to build the financial literacy and capabilities of the region & branches while serving as a leader, mentor and coach for Region finance team.
- Supporting innovation and help design a competitive strategy that enhances the brand and drives profitable revenue growth in the region.
- Owning the financial management of a 100+ million dollar region supporting multiple branches with varying levels of size, scope and complexity.
- Supporting the regional SVP with financial expertise, (business partner), while overseeing the financial processes of the region & branches.
- Maintaining rock solid, forward-looking data/information and integrity.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of 7 years significant experience leading the finance function in a matrixed environment of a geographically dispersed business.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Masters preferred.
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Strong operational knowledge/Experience gathering insights from data to inform strategy/opportunities.
- Proven success as an exporter of talent.
- Experience with acquisitions preferred.
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.