Construction Procurement Manager
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a BVG Regional Construction Procurement Manager to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
Lead the procurement efforts for a region of the division to enable business growth while also pursuing cost reduction and process streamlining. Establish relationships with Branch Managers and other business leaders to ensure that procurement is aligned with their particular objectives.
You’d be responsible for:
- Leading a group of procurement specialists while coordinating and evaluating team and business performance
- Living by the organizational procurement strategy
- Creating and managing short, mid and long term goals and objectives for your team
- Identifying cost saving and cost reduction opportunities
- Ensuring the execution of standards, controls, policies, procedures and performance metrics to effectively and efficiently manage the acquisition and reporting of spend across the company
- Establishing and maintaining measurable performance metrics for procurement activities, including but not limited to the following:
- Supplier performance
- Supplier quality
- Material shortage elimination
- Buyer activity levels
- Financial performance
- Rebate programs
- Managing the skills and competency development of procurement staff, including training development and knowledge management capabilities
- Leadership of cross functional teaming
- Building and developing long-term relationships with regional suppliers
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of 7 years procurement experience in landscaping, construction or related industry
- People management experience
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong work ethic
- Customer service experience
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- An undergraduate degree in business
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.