HR Data Analyst
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a HR Data Analyst to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Talent Management with a dotted line to HRIS Manager, this role will be an early voice in defining the role that analytics will play in tackling one of the biggest challenges for our business – hiring and retaining the best talent. This role will transition to report into HRIS department after 12 months with Talent Acquisition.
You’d be responsible for:
- Undertaking extensive and innovative data analysis using data and information from a variety of sources including Jobvite, Lessonly, Indeed, LinkedIn, Human resource information system (HRIS) and other technology tools.
- Creating reporting within ATS and LMS
- Creating and presenting reports of data results and explaining findings to leadership
- Supporting HR department with data request from senior management
- Conducting ad hoc reporting to support evolving business needs and data requests to inform business operations.
- Working with Talent leadership on recruiting and L&OD data and insights initiatives. Flagging hiring, training and develops trend
- Working with end users of ATS/LMS to define reporting & analytics needs, building the needed reporting
- Establishing analytic approaches to data capture and improves existing data collection methodologies.
- Developing and preparing, weekly, monthly, quarterly senior management metrics
- Producing meaningful dashboards for HR, Recruitment, Hiring Managers, senior leadership, Payroll
- Preparing metrics using HRIS data for retention, turnover and other HR related insights
- Supporting ad hoc projects for strategic field recruiting initiatives
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, analytics or related field required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in recruitment or HR statistical analysis
- Worked with HRIS and ATS data and variables across the employee lifecycle (from Attract to Hire to Engage); worked with LMS a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Provide new perspectives and creative approaches with minimal direction
- Gathered and used data to inform decision-makers
- Expert MS Excel
- Passionate in building reporting within systems
- PowerBI or JD Edwards EnterpriseOne (E1) experience a plus
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.