Irrigation Construction Laborer
Join a growing team that prides itself on a job well done. We’re looking for an Irrigation Laborer to join our team.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with commercial irrigation systems
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Ability to pre-fabricate sub-assemblies as per sample provided by foreman
- Ability to assist trenching / digging operator if / when need
- Understanding of how to cut, glue lateral line pipe, fitting , cut and assemble drip tubing, fitting
- Capability of hand back filling
- Ability to work & multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong work ethics
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Ability to work in extreme conditions – temperatures may exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Ability to load/unload trailer (up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
- Work in/or about situations near direct automotive traffic
- Work near or about natural bodies of water
- Work 8+ hours per day with applicable breaks x 5 days/week (some overtime/weekend work required)
Here’s what to know about working here:
You’d be surprised what grows when you put people first. Join the team who makes an impact and inspires one another every day! Intermountain Plantings is committed to developing and rewarding our workforce with trust, honesty, respect, teamwork, excellence and an overall culture of caring.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities and competitive salary, employees may be eligible for benefits and perks like:
- Paid time off
- Health and wellness coverage
- 401k savings plan
Sustainability. Quality. Growth. We are creating something special.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.