Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Sales Intern to join our team.
You’d be responsible for:
The Sales Intern will be exposed to the following work though the partnership with the Field Sales team:
- Provide clerical and administrative support for a busy Sales department
- Assistance with sales process
- Data Entry
- Proposal creation
- Coordination of client prospecting
- Customer visits and cold calling activities, in presence of existing/experienced sales professional
- Data analysis on existing pursuits to determine win themes and loss themes
- Client mapping experiences to understand a prospects organizational chart and how to utilize that information for sales success
- Communicate to internal and external clients and colleagues with a high level of professionalism and positivity
- Maintain the organization of personnel files and create new folders as employees are hired - Work on special projects and tasks as assigned
- Participate in weekly sales team meetings, as well as, market and region meetings (monthly/quarterly)
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Academic, work experience or exposure to sales and project management
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Self-motivated, adaptable to a dynamic environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional team members
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Attention to detail and willingness to roll-up sleeves to get the job done
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Background in sales and business development
- Designed for individuals who desire a career in sales or sales management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be in a 4 year college degree program focused on Business, Marketing, Sales, Advertising
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.