Assistant Branch Manager
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for an Assistant Branch Manager to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
In this role you are responsible for supporting the Branch Manager in the successful operation of the branch. ABMs ensure quality and efficient landscape management for BrightView's clients while achieving the company’s goals of consistently improving market share and meeting financial targets.
You’d be responsible for:
- Regular communication and meetings with team members and clients while building enduring relationships with them.
- Multimillion dollar P&L of the branch, expedite contracts and billing, and hire, train, inspire and develop branch staff.
- Being accountable for the efficiency of client work and increasing market share for the branch.
- Overall management responsibility, in conjunction with the Branch Manager, for the landscape construction branch
- Establishing goals, priorities and objectives for business development and operations teams and lead the execution of such.
- Collaborating with the HR function on people attraction, development and retention.
- Supporting hiring, on-boarding and mentoring of new team members.
- Leading by example as teams strive for 100% highly satisfied customers. Identify ways to provide more value to the customer
- Collaborating with your branch management team, review estimates, bids, proposals and contracts.
- Working with the branch operations team, ensure work is executed with the highest quality and that budgets are met and margins are exceeded.
- Always learning while teaching others to do the same.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of 5 years construction industry experience.
- A proven track record demonstrating your ability to build strong relationships with general contractors, and other clients, resulting in strong business performance
- Beyond your managerial capacity, you must demonstrate skills in project and time management, team motivation, decision making and technology (MS Office and costing/estimating packages).
- A working knowledge of business accounting and P&L statements is required, plus broad knowledge of horticulture, landscaping equipment and managing a fleet of company vehicles.
- Experience growing a branch / business is preferred.
- Demonstrated people development and performance management skills.
- Familiarity of construction and production techniques for a self-performing contractor.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus.
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.