Long Grove, IllinoisAPPLY NOW
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Landscape Laborer.
What you will do:
- Use a variety of equipment such as mowers, blowers, clippers, and edgers.
- Be responsible for set up and clean up at Jobs.
- Maintain trucks and equipment.
Skills we are seeking:
- Applicants must be able to work outdoors, in all weather conditions, doing very physical work, able to lift/carry up to 35-80 pounds often.
- You must be at least 18 years old, enthusiastic and dependable, and able to safely work with equipment like power saws and cutters.
- Previous experience is helpful, but you must have an understanding of landscape basics.
- Safely perform heavy lifting/pushing/pulling of various landscaping equipment and materials, including, but not limited to backpack blowers, large containers of mulch/plant material, various sizes of lawnmowers, etc.
- Safely operate hand and power equipment, including but not limited to manual and powered sawing and cutting equipment.
- Leverage 80 lbs. of a walk behind mower over curbs.
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Lift branches and limbs.
- Push, pull, grip and squeeze various tools, products and/or items (e.g., pruning).
- Walk up to 10 miles a day, sometimes uphill and on uneven terrain, often while carrying, pushing, or pulling equipment, materials, or debris.
- Bend and kneel up to 9 hours or more a day.
- Use hand saw.
- Competitive salary. Per Hour: $14-$18, based upon experience ($14 minimum).
- Paid (holiday) time off.
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.