Landscaping Crew Leader
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Crew Leader to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
You’d flex your leadership skills, directing the work of 2-5 team members. You’d ensure assigned tasks are completed safely, efficiently, and to quality standards. Our crew leaders oversee crews in varying service lines, including basic maintenance, landscape installation, and supportive services like irrigation, seasonal color management, and chemical applications.
You’d be responsible for:
- Performance & Quality:
- Overseeing day-to-day site operations and delegating work to crew members
- Maintaining a schedule, and ensuring service expectations are met
- Identifying more efficient ways to perform work
- Client Satisfaction:
- Surfacing client concerns to the Production Manager and proactively assisting in achieving a resolution
- Crew Management:
- Providing the Production Manager with feedback on crew members
- Assisting the Production Manager in the development and training of crew members
- Turning in accurate crew time logs
- Ensuring all crew members perform their work safely and in accordance with company policies
- Ensuring equipment is in good working order and receives appropriate preventative maintenance
- Logging equipment usage and maintenance cycles
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Valid Driver's License in the state of Indiana
- Two or more years of Commercial Landscaping Experience
- Two or more years of Crew Leadership experience
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.