Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Business Developer to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
You’d aggressively grow our landscape maintenance business in a defined territory, actively selling to many different customer segments. You’d thrive in our fast-paced environment, closing deals with your resilience and persistence.
You’d be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining trusted relationships with key decision makers, discovering their pain points, and developing value-based solutions
- Effectively qualifying opportunities to gain valuable intelligence
- Building and presenting compelling customer-centric proposals
- Working well with operations team members and leveraging their expertise with yours
- Hitting specific activity benchmarks and closing business
You might be a good fit if:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- You’re driven, disciplined, focused and enjoy prospecting
- You like working in a team-selling environment
- You love to work in a service industry with a beautiful product
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Extensive face-to-face (B2B) selling experience at the mid to senior levels
- Experience managing multiple projects and a large territory
- Experience with a CRM or SFA tool
- Local knowledge and contacts in one or more market segments
- Experience in the service industry with commercial contract sales
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.