Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Landscape Market Manager. The Landscape Market Manager supports the management of all active accounts and service partners within an assigned market. They provide leadership and initiative to ensure services are complete and client expectations are met or exceeded. This individual evaluates the performance of service partners and communicates with the client to achieve satisfaction with our work; and fully leverages our relationships to benefit the client and BrightView Enterprise Solutions.
What you'll do:
- Communicate frequently with customers to ensure high quality and service expectations are met.
- Proactively present and sell site enhancement (work order) ideas to customers.
- Proactively assist in resolving issues with customer service when needed.
- Conduct monthly Quality Site Assessments (QSAs) of service partners’ work on clients’ sites
- Measure properties and coordinate with estimators for landscape estimates
- Identify and communicate business development opportunities to Regional Operations Manager.
- Communicate weekly schedule to store managers and service partners
- Conduct pre- and post-season site inspections
Service Partner Coordination and Communication
- Coordinate new service partners to service clients in a designated territory
- Pre-qualify service partners and negotiate contract terms
- Support compliance team to ensure proper service partner agreements are secured in a timely manner
- Develop and sustain long-term relationships with service partners to ensure consistency of service to client
- Provide instruction to service partners regarding client expectations
- Communicate non-contract client requests and ensure work is scheduled in a timely manner
- Communicate closely with Area or Regional Managers and provide documentation from site visits (i.e. photos, site visit reports, etc.)
- Develop standard packet of information for each client to include highlighted scope, site map, snow stockpiling map, call in number and introductory letter, and customer service opportunities
- Complete daily report on activities (i.e. sites visited, contacts made, issues handled, QSA forms completed, etc.) and submit to Regional Market Account Manager.
- Communicate billing details to client and answer any questions.
- Other tasks and duties, as assigned.
Skills we're seeking:
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to communicate from any location and be available to travel to each of their territory’s areas with a high degree of flexibility.
- Ability to generate customer solutions that are creative, and that stay consistent with the brand image of the company.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, both internal and external communication.
- Ability to network with industry and trade contacts within the marketplace.
- Proficiency in or knowledge of using a variety of computer software applications, to include Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum of 2 years of prior customer service, management or leadership experience within the organization, and the industry and local marketplace.
- Minimum education of a two or four year degree in a business related field or equivalent experience required.
- Landscape or green industry experience is preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.