New Orleans, Louisiana
The Service Partner provides landscape and snow removal services in support of BrightView achieving client satisfaction with our work; and fully leverages our relationships to benefit the client and BrightView Enterprise Solutions. This is a 1099 contractor position.
- Sustain long-term relationships with BrightView team members to ensure consistency of service
- Manage landscape services provided to clients to ensure work is being performed as required
- Resolves service issues
- Communicate closely with internal team members to provide documentation of work completed
- Plans daily routes
- Using hand and/or power tools or equipment to perform a wide range of landscape duties
- Services include work such as: Planting, watering, fertilizing, digging, raking
- Equipment such as mowers, blowers, clippers, and edgers to create and prep soil for plant placement
- In times of snow, the Service Partner or crew he/she leads will:
- shovel snow, use a snow blower, and salt sidewalks.
- plow and remove snow from large parking lot areas
- Reliable transportation and readily available is a must
- Must have flexible schedule, nights, and weekends
- Use hand equipment with mechanized moving blades such as gas powered shears
- Use manual hand tools such as shovels
- Work from elevated heights such as an 8’ A-frame ladder
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
- Applicants must be able to work outdoors, in all weather conditions, doing very physical work, able to lift/carry 35-80 pounds often
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Safely perform heavy lifting/pushing/pulling of various landscaping equipment and materials, including, but not limited to backpack blowers, large containers of mulch/plant material, various sizes of lawnmowers, etc.
- 6 months commercial landscape experience preferred but not required