Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
Reporting to the Field Marketing Manager, the Marketing Specialist/ Analyst will be responsible for supporting field marketing initiatives in collaboration with the field marketing and sales team. This is a position primed for an enthusiastic generalist interested in dabbling in a wide range of project types, with an emphasis on drafting marketing collateral both written and digital, research and analyze reports from marketing campaigns, support company growth, and a range of one-time projects. Ideal candidates for this role will demonstrate project management skills, a deep writing proficiency and strong communication skills. Some administrative work is required.
You’d be responsible for:
- Serving as a go-to resource for marketing campaign and content development across several business lines.
- Writing/editing, copying and managing, designing/developing a range of marketing communications materials for corporate projects and local field operations, including but not limited to, advertisements, flyers, collateral, presentations, Webinars, invitations, project profiles, videos, client newsletters, award entries, thought leadership and email marketing content.
- Developing and implementing marketing campaigns designed to drive brand awareness, generate demand, grow existing accounts and retain customers.
- Assisting in analyzing and reporting marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Implementing trade show activities for national trade shows and client events, including development of event theme, pre- and post-show marketing materials, booth collateral, giveaways, promotions and lead tracking.
- Governing the integrity of the brand visually, in voice and in messaging, across all marketing materials.
- Developing thought leadership platform within key industry associations.
- Provide light administrative support for team.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with marketing/ management focus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Extremely detail-oriented and able to manage multi-faceted events
- Proactive self-starter
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Organization skills needed to manage time well, prioritize effectively, and handle multiple deadlines
- Technologically resourceful
- Willingness to travel approximately 15-20% of time
- Proficient in all Microsoft office applications; Adobe inDesign and Photoshop a plus.
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.