Laurel, MarylandAPPLY NOW
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Branch Manager. The right candidate will have solid business insight, strong leadership abilities, and great customer relations skills. He/She will be the type of leader who inspires and motivates the team toward greater efficiency and the branch towards profitability. Additionally, this individual will have the unique vision and interpersonal skills to maintain strong client relationships leading to 95% account renewal.
What you'll do:
- Develop long-term relationships and communicate on a regular basis with key clients
- Inspect key client properties to monitor performance and overall job quality
- Ensure BrightView existing accounts are renewed each year
- Coordinate and manage client service teams
- Develop annual budgets
- Work with Controller to accurately track branch performance
- Ensure billing is completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure all contracts are executed correctly
- Ensure proper use and care of all branch assets
- Identify staffing needs
- Monitor branch safety record and implement methods to improve safe workplace practices
- Monitor and guide Supervisors as they train Crew Leaders and Crew Members
- Implement and enforce policies and procedures as issued by BrightView.
- Ensure new sales goals for the branch are properly budgeted
- Work with the Business Developer to ensure those goals are met or exceeded
- Identify prospects to meet sales goals and communicate to Business Developer
- Understand and accurately estimate jobs
- Ensure proper paperwork is completed for all employee changes and hires
- Communicate with, counsel, train, discipline, review, and develop growth plan(s) for employees
Skills we're seeking:
- Demonstrate skills in project and time management, team motivation, decision making and technology (MS Office and costing/estimating packages.)
- Four year degree in horticulture/other related field, or equivalent landscaping experience, and 3-5 years of management work experience.
- A working knowledge of business accounting and P&L statements is required, plus broad knowledge of horticulture, landscaping equipment and managing a fleet of company vehicles.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.