Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Concrete Foreman to join our team.
You’d be responsible for:
- Coordinating and supervising activities of workers and construction needs for all phases
- Inspecting blueprints for determining various aspects of structure
- Scheduling materials with purchasing agent
- Communicating daily with project manager of any changes in field that will delay project schedule
- Allotting workers to their respective duties and making sure that they have the appropriate training and tools so that they can execute their jobs accurately
- Meeting company compliance reporting requirements including accident and incident reports, weekly tailgate meetings, site inspections and daily timekeeping requirements
- Ensuring regulatory needs and safety measures are maintained
- Assessing the fastest and easiest way to complete a job without sacrificing quality of the work being done
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of 3 years of commercial experience
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Complete knowledge of construction procedures, methods, practices, materials, equipment, tools, precautions, and utilities. You should also possess the necessary skills including good time management skills, negotiation skills, analytical and problem-resolution skills, leadership and motivation skills, written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in extreme conditions – temperatures may exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Ability to load/unload trailer (up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
- Work in/or about situations near direct automotive traffic
- Work 8+ hours per day with applicable breaks x 5 days/week (some overtime/weekend work required)
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.