Accounts Payable Specialist
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your perfect fit. We’re looking for an Accounts Payable/Receivable Specialist (BVG Regional Business Specialist) to join our team.
You’d be responsible for:
- Providing back up support to Regional Business Administration Manager
- Interacting with branches and cross-functional teams on accounts payable matters
- Identifying areas of process improvement and lead implementation of process changes
- Providing audit support to internal/external auditors and corporate tax team
- Daily work with 3 way match process to include the electronic receiving on Delivery tickets - heavy research capabilities required
- Ensuring all invoices are processed in accordance with documented SOX controls.
- Work with suppliers to ensure timely collection of required lien releases.
- Maintaining positive relationships with branch offices and company suppliers to ensure accurate and timely Client invoicing/billing
- Preparing timely month-end closing activities
- Demonstrating continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service
- Producing, revising and sending written communication including memos, letters and flyers
- Maintain casual subcontract files ensuring prompt payment and appropriate licensing and insurance
- Providing customer service to our Vendors to include research and tracking of payment status
- Focus on both our internal and external clients
- Ensuring Accountability for the work performed
- Answer phones for branch if applicable
- Run reports as needed/directed by Branch Team Members
- Filing (electronically) of various types for job files.
- Special projects as assigned
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (preferred)
- Minimum 2 years of relevant AP experience (3 way match) - REQUIRED
- 1-3 years Construction AP experience (preferred)
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Minimum 2 years of general office clerical experience
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- A team player and supportive business partner attitude
- Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to work in fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with strong suits to investigation and research
- High attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Takes initiative to identify and resolve issues
- Flexibility to learn new systems and software quickly
- Strong work ethic
- Customer service experience
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
- JD Edwards/Oracle experience a plus
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit team who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a team of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your team? Apply today!
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.