Construction Procurement Specialist
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a BVG Construction Procurement to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do: Bur a vertical of the procurement efforts for a portion of the division to enable business growth while also pursuing cost reduction and process streamlining. Establish relationships with Branch Managers and other business leaders to ensure that procurement is aligned with their particular objectives.
You’d be responsible for:
- Living by the organizational procurement strategy
- Executing against your objectives for purchasing within your assigned vertical
- Identifying cost saving and cost reduction opportunities
- Ensuring the execution of standards, controls, policies, procedures and performance metrics to effectively and efficiently manage the acquisition and reporting of spend across the company
- Executing against measurable performance metrics for procurement activities, including but not limited to the following:
- Supplier performance
- Supplier quality
- Material shortage elimination
- Buyer activity levels
- Financial performance
- Rebate programs
- Managing the skills and competency development of procurement staff, including training development and knowledge management capabilities
- Leadership of cross functional teaming
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of 3 years procurement experience in landscaping, construction or related industry
- Undergraduate degree
- Horticulture knowledge/experience is a plus
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Strong work ethic
- Customer service experience
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities and competitive salary, employees may be eligible for benefits and perks like:
- Paid time off
- Health and wellness coverage
- 401k savings plan
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.