Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Production Manager to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Production Manager (PM) schedules and directs personnel and resources towards providing quality, cost-effective specialty services to our clients. PMs also support the Account Manager(s) in estimating, designs and client meetings as needed. PMs will also sell specialty services to new and existing clients. The PM will oversee a commercial landscape portfolio and multiple service teams. The PM will be responsible for training and developing these individuals and providing day-to-day operational scheduling and guidance.
You’d be responsible for:
- Understanding client needs via regular communication with the Account Manager(s)
- Managing all landscape specialty services, including the coordination of all materials, people, equipment and subcontractors required to produce quality work
- Inspecting properties prior to scheduled services and prepare specific action plans for service
- After installation and services, monitoring all aspects of the landscape and identify any problems
- As necessary, performing hands-on work with crews to meet work and scheduling demands
- Implementing and enforcing BrightView policies and procedures related to proper upkeep and maintenance, storage, use, and training required for branch equipment
- Working with the Branch Manager to identify staffing needs, hire new crew employees, and prepare daily crew schedules
- Ensuring proper paperwork is completed for all personnel changes and hires
- Communicating with, counsel, train, discipline, review, and develop growth plans for employees
- Hands-on training and support of crew personnel, including proper operation of equipment, horticultural techniques, safety, and quality standards
- Implementing methods to improve safe workplace practices and monitor safety records
- Maintaining and managing all required administrative systems, including but not limited to time sheets, job databases and service schedules
- Ordering materials as needed and monitor costs and deliveries
- Requesting purchase orders and use in accordance with company guidelines
- Assisting the Branch Manager in the performance of specialty service sales tasks as required
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of 2 year degree in a business related field or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 3 years of prior customer service, management, and leadership experience within an organization, the landscaping industry or local marketplace
- Ability to obtain and maintain appropriate licenses and professional certifications for relevant service lines
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.