Project Engineer II
You’ve entered a professional environment rooted in respect, collaboration and achievement. Our focus is improving life, naturally! We’re looking for a Project Engineer II to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
A Project Engineer supports our project management team on large scale commercial landscape construction projects.
You’d be responsible for:
- Working with the construction team to ensure that all construction services are delivered according to contract specifications, on budget, according to schedule and with a high standard of quality
- Reviewing take-offs with estimating team
- Managing document control including submittals, change orders, field production tracking, purchasing documentation and contract administration
- Preparing reports and information as requested
- Coordinating between branch administrative office team, field employees, sales team, estimating team and branch management on a regular basis
- Working closely with clients, vendors, sub-contractors and employees; ensuring exceptional customer service and quality at all times
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture or Construction Management a plus but not a requirement
- Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) CMiC
- Minimum of 5 year of experience in construction industry
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Strong work ethic
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Customer service experience
- Bilingual (Spanish)
Here’s what to know about working here:
At Baytree, our vision is to accomplish landscaping goals while providing the best possible experience for our employees and our clients. We value integrity, safety, and teamwork. We emphasize investing in our team through knowledge and trust. If you are ready to build a confident career while building beautiful landscapes, join us!
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities and competitive salary, employees may be eligible for benefits and perks like:
- Paid time off
- Health and wellness coverage
- 401k savings plan
We are dedicated to delivering a picture-perfect experience for our team.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.