Pontiac, MichiganAPPLY NOW
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking an On-Site Landscape Supervisor to oversee the day to day maintenance and beautification of our site in the Downtown Detroit area. You will manage 2-3 person on site crew, service partners, while providing oversight for field operations. The On-Site Manager works with client, the crews and Account Manager. You will work at the site every day to ensure the level of service to the client.
What you'll do:
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with customer
- Develop and maintain a schedule to perform “site walkthroughs” daily, pro-actively identifying issues that need to be addressed in all areas of landscaping. Document and report all issues to Account Manager.
- To attend both formal meetings and informal meetings with customer to ensure quality and service expectations are met
- Supervisor the crew assigned to the site
- Lead, identify, facilitate or assist in the resolution of customer problems or concerns
- Proactively present site enhancement ideas to Account Manager and as need to the customer
- Ensure a safe environment for employees, customers and the general public
- Communicate regularly with Account Manager to ensure client needs and expectations are consistently met or exceeded
- Manage service delivery to specified scope of work
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by Account Manager
Skills we're seeking:
- Degree or working on a degree in Horticulture preferred or equivalent field experience.
- Understanding of Landscaping Industry
- 1 Year of Supervisory or Management Experience
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.