Golf Course Irrigation Technician at Taylor Meadows Golf Club
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Golf Course Irrigation Technician to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
An Irrigation Technician will be responsible for repairing and maintaining golf course irrigation systems.
You’d be responsible for:
- Installing systems and ensure that they function efficiently
- Repairing and maintaining valves- including quick coupler valves, tracing electrical components, install and initialize clocks and timers, locate existing zones and valves and perform pump repairs
- Repairing and maintaining sprinklers, including quick coupler inserts
- Adhering to Company's safety policy and ensuring that the public will be safe while in contact with irrigation maintenance or repairs
- Heavy lifting up to 50 pounds
- Regular exposure to outside environment including rain, cold, sun, or night
- Repetitive movement- standing, walking, twisting, turning, bending, squatting, stooping
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with golf course irrigation systems
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Strong work ethic
- Effective oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Irrigation certification a plus
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.