Golf Course Spray Applicator at Taylor Meadows Golf Club
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Golf Course Spray Applicator to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The ideal applicant will be a self-starter and have a stable work history.
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Experience with chemical or spray applications
- Must work under the direction and supervision of the Assistant Golf Course Superintendent And Agronomic Technician
- Maintain a valid Driver’s License
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to operate efficiently and safely at all times
- Ability to perform other cultural applications on golf course as needed - assist with aerifications, applying seed to designated areas, sand topdressing applications
- Physical demands are required for this position and might include, but are not limited to:
- Heavy lifting up to 50 pounds
- Regular exposure to outside environment including rain, cold, sun, or night
- Repetitive movement- standing, walking, twisting, turning, bending, squatting, stooping
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a benefit
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.